Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Busy, busy

It has been a busy week.  I celebrated my birthday by hitting up the Value Village.  My oldest had no shorts and only a few tees, these were not just needed for home life but for her upcoming camp trips.  While there I found a nice dress and two skirts for me as well.  Then we went to see the Croods at the $3.50 theater.  It used to be the $3 theater but I am guessing times have been hard.  The movie was cute so long as I watched and did not think about things like personal beliefs or if it was a propagandist agenda maybe.  I do not think it is one we will watch again, but the kids liked it and if they watch it on Netflix I will use that time to teach.  Then we went to Costco for dinner and ice cream.  Very nice day. 

The next day we took our oldest to her first camp.  She is in the Program Aide training program for girl scouts and they were planning a badge day for the Brownies.  She is so happy there and loving every second.  I am excited to pick her up later today and hear all her stories.

Yesterday was the badge day my oldest was working on with the other girls.  I took my youngest daughter, my niece and a friend.  All cute little brownies in my troop.  We had a blast hiking and learning about science in the kitchen. 

That about sums up what has been going on.  Looking forward to a low key weekend with my family before day camp next week.  That is where I will be super busy.

No comments: