Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Time to heal

This week our family had a horrible thing happen. Our youngest fell out of her brother’s window. As scary as it was the important things are that she is totally fine and when the bruises heal she will be good as new. God truly had His hand on her. Ihave to say that this is the largest miracle I have ever witnessed. And I know what a blessing this is.



At the same time, everyday life seems really hard now. I have never felt more emotional or lost. I feel like I am failing with my children at giving them all that they need. I have come to a point of just wanting to stay in my home and not leave. It is really difficult to be anywhere near where she fell down to. I feel like my family is all out of sorts and unbalanced. These are the hard times.



I guess we all just need time to heal.

No comments: