Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Take 10 minutes

I have a lot on my list to do today.  Finish the laundry, do the dishes, sweep and  mop, tidy the living room, vacuum, feed children lunch.  Run to our Where in Washington class, cook dinner.  A lot of the same old, same old. 

All the kids woke up on their own early, ate breakfast and have begun getting ready for the day. In the process though my littlest sat down next to me and decided to cuddle while waiting her turn to brush teeth.  She fell fast asleep.  Which means I have a little cutie snuggled half on my lap while I type this (since I was checking my stuff on line this morning before getting to work).  This leaves me with two choices.  Get up and do my chores or snuggle with her.  I think I shall choose the latter. 

The dryer can wait 10 minutes and so can the dishes.  I may not get to sit with her resting on my lap very soon.  So for now I can give her another 10 minutes with me before I gently slide out and start my day.  They are only little for a while so take those 10 minutes folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priceless

Melinda said...

So true...probably why my house is never up to par...and my chores are never done.