Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Reflections of Camp

Good times.  My kids all walked away with new skills.  I walked away with new skills too.  We are all excited to go cook some food over the camp fire and try new things.  They loved the knife safety lessons and all want pocket knives now.  While we know they are not all ready for one it is nice that they all want one, gives them incentive to work for. 

Just as we are resting up and relaxing this week it is almost time to pack up my husband and son for cub scout camp.  I understand there will be more outdoor skills and horse back riding to do.  They are both excited for the new adventure.

Our girls also have more camp adventures to enjoy this year.  Horse camp, service unit encamporee and a few other things. 

My house is currently filled with camp songs and games.  Most importantly happy children.

No comments: